Enhance Your Physique With Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
Posted March 19, 2019 in Emsculpt®
Non-surgical body sculpting is a fantastic way to enhance your physique without going into surgery. Emsculpt® technology is among the best non-surgical methods for sculpting your body into the ideal form. There are numerous advantages to using Emsculpt®, and the results are often quite spectacular.
What Is Emsculpt®?
Emsculpt® is a procedure that utilizes high-intensity electromagnetic energy, or HIFEM®, to induce intense muscle contractions that far exceed what regular exercise can achieve. The pulses of energy encourage the muscles to produce chemicals that signal the fat cells to break down. The fat is then metabolized and eliminated from the body. In addition to eliminating fat cells, the muscles are tightened. With Emsculpt®, it is possible to remodel the core, abdomen, thighs, or buttocks. A more sculpted body can be achieved in as little as four treatments.
Benefits of Emsculpt® Over Surgery
There are many benefits to getting an Emsculpt® treatment instead of surgery. They include:
- Emsculpt® has essentially no downtime. You might feel a little tired, but you are not sore after the treatment. Lactic acid does not build up during Emsculpt®, so your recovery is pain free. Compare that to surgery where recovery can take two to six weeks and you can see why many patients are opting for Emsculpt®.
- The procedure improves muscle definition and core strength while reducing fat leaving you with a sculpted frame.
- A single Emsculpt® treatment produces the equivalent of 20,000 crunches or squats. Looking to turn up the heat on your workout routine? Emsculpt® delivers a workout that you physically cannot match on your own. Let Emsculpt® push your workout to the next level.
Who Can Benefit From Emsculpt®?
Almost anyone can benefit from Emsculpt®, but the procedure is best for those who are in good shape and merely want more defined muscles. Emsculpt® can even treat the separation of the abdominal muscles that occurs after pregnancy. It is not a tummy tuck, but Emsculpt® provides one of the only ways to treat diastasis recti short of surgery. People who need to cut a significant amount of body fat may need to plan on losing weight first through exercise or weight loss surgery.
Emsculpt® is an incredible way to get the chiseled definition and extra fat loss that is desired by many people. If you want to take advantage of Emsculpt®, remember that it is a supplementary procedure for an active and healthy lifestyle. Multiple sessions are recommended to get the best results. Non-surgical body sculpting is an excellent option to consider before undergoing surgeries (like liposuction) that require anesthesia and much longer recovery times. Most individuals can return to regular activity immediately, but soreness often lasts for a couple of days. Non-surgical body sculpting can be the right procedure for achieving those picture-perfect fitness model goals that you have been dreaming of since you started your journey into cosmetic improvement.
If you are ready to get the rock-solid results that you have been looking for, then schedule a consultation by filling out our online form. We have the right procedures and treatments for you, including Emsculpt® and several other non-surgical body sculpting options.
CoolSculpting® and Emsculpt® are two of the best non-surgical body sculpting methods available to enhance your physique. There are some similarities between the two and some key differences. Which treatment is right for you?
Both CoolSculpting® and Emsculpt® are great for improving the look of your body. They are also excellent options for non-surgical fat reduction or fat removal. If you are looking to slim down a little and are in relatively good shape then either procedure could be great for you. As always, make sure to schedule a consultation with your cosmetic enhancement team to determine what method is best for you.
The differences between CoolSculpting® and Emsculpt® are significant. Emsculpt® offers the capability to tone muscles and provide chiseled definition. If you want muscle definition, then Emsculpt® is a must. You can Emsculpt® your abdomen, glutes, and thighs, and an arm applicator is in the works. Sign me up! Emsculpt® is the only device on the market that employs this technology. It’s a one-of-a-kind treatment, and it works!
CoolSculpting®, on the other hand, does not tone muscles, but it does destroy fat. Short of surgery, CoolSculpting® is the best treatment available for destroying unwanted fat. People within 20 to 30 pounds of their target weight will see the best results. Coolsculpting will also work for patients with a higher BMI, but they will need more cycles to achieve significant results. One of the best perks of CoolSculpting® is the variety of different applicators for different parts of your body. They include:
- The CoolMini: Developed to target fat deposits in small areas, the CoolMini is often used under the chin and around the bra roll area.
- The CoolSmooth: This applicator is used to treat flatter areas of the body that cannot be pinched, such as the outer thighs.
- The Cool Advantage: This is one of the best tools for targeting stubborn areas that are difficult to treat, and can do so in as little as 35 minutes.
- The Cool Advantage Plus: The largest of the CoolSculpting® applicator is used mainly for the stomach. It is capable of removing large quantities of fat and treats about two-and-a-half times the volume of the standard Cool Advantage applicator.
- The Cool Petite: This applicator was designed for small, troublesome spots such as the infamous “bat wings”.
Both Emsculpt® and CoolSculpting® are exciting ways to improve your appearance. If you need help deciding between the two, your best bet is to schedule an appointment at Dr. Sarah Mess’ office. Our body contouring specialists will help you decide which treatment will work best for you. CoolSculpting®? Emsculpt®? Or Both? The look you have been wanting could be just a few treatments away.
Are you ready to try non-surgical body sculpting? Call us today at (410) 910-2350 to schedule your consultation.