With the re-opening of our practice, the following precautionary actions will be required to ensure the health and safety of patients and staff alike.
What you can do as a patient
- Patients will be asked to wear their own masks to their appointment.
- Patients’ temperature will be taken upon arrival. Patients with a temperature of 99.5 degrees or greater will kindly be asked to reschedule their appointment for at least 2 weeks later.
- Upon arriving for an appointment, patients must wait in their car and call the front desk to notify staff of their arrival. Once notified, our team will call you when it is time to come in for treatment. This prevents multiple patients from being in the same area in close proximity for any amount of time.
- Patients must use hand sanitizer provided at the front counter upon entering the office.
- Whenever possible, prepayment will be taken to help expedite the check-out process. We are accepting Apple Pay and Google Pay to encourage touchless transactions.
- Patients must use the online portal to fill out all forms prior to their appointment.
- Only patients being treated will be allowed in the office. If you have guests with you, please have them wait for you in the car.
- All consultations are available from the comfort of your home through our Virtual Consults. We encourage patients interested in surgical and non-surgical treatments to receive consultations and quotes through this convenient, electronic method.
What we will do as providers
- Employees will be screened daily for signs of illness, including symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, or a temperature of 99.5 F or above.
- Temperature checks will be done for every staff member upon arrival, before starting the day.
- Providers are required to wear a mask and protective eyewear at all times while treating patients.
- Front desk, front countertop, and credit card machine equipment will be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- Treatment rooms are thoroughly sanitized after each appointment.
- Employees will maintain an appropriate distance between coworkers at all times.
Thank you for your patience and assistance in helping limit the impact of coronavirus within our offices and community.